We like to focus on looking after ourselves, each other and our site. There is an expectation for everyone to follow these basic rules:
• Come to sessions appropriately dressed for the weather.
• Be kind, considerate and respectful to everyone else.
• Stay within the boundaries decided by the group at the beginning of the session.
• Take care not to damage or hurt the plants, animals or people on the site.
• Listen to and follow the rules about fire safety and other activities that you are involved in during sessions.
• Only use tools if you are with an adult and they have invited you to use them or given you permission to do so.
• Do not put fingers or anything else in your mouth.
• Tell an adult if you spot a hazard that you think might be dangerous.
• Leave the site and any equipment as you found it.